2009年8月2日 星期日

almost

yesterday go for convent canteen day
on the beginning feel fun
because of many thing to play and eat
but i just eat three fish ball and one spagetti
the three fish ball is free
cause is my dear take from her stall
no need pay money de
i want to play
but she dont let me to pay
haha
not nice to eat de
all already cold
cause they cokk from 7 till now
the food all sure cold already la
10 till 11 i walk with john,chan meng and waiyee
after 11 0'clock
i walk with my dear
wakaka
she bring me go here go there
then bring me go buy water
want go play
but the game that nice to play have to line up
the other game just like kids game
haha
we still go ghost house
make us line up for about 1 hour
but we go in no until 1 minutes
and the ghost house not scary
but is funny
haha
just go inside walk for 1 round then came out
no people suddenly came out scare us
but just stand beside and make some scary sound
but not scare also
haha
me and john still pretent very scare and we scream
haha
so funny la
wasted our 1 hour waiting at there



before me and cm back
about 1 or 2 hour before we back
something happen
a gang of guy buy some packet plastic of water
then they throw to the other gang of girl
then 1 of the guy accidently throw kena the girl's eye
the gang of girl balas their attack
haha
some water kena a stupid guy's leg
then he throw a chair toward the gang of girl
luckily one of the girl kick away
after that happen
we go say the gang of guy
why must play until like this
where can throw chair one
then 1 of the guy say not he throw
want tel go tel his friend but not him
i angry
i scold him and cal the guy that throw chair come out
i ask him why want throw the chair
he say not my bussiness
me and cm say him
then he increase his voice when talk with us
me and cm start scold him
he lose le
then he call his 'dai lou'
me and cm no run away
just stand there wait
wait what he want to say
then i take over that guy's phone and talk with the 'dai lou'
after i talk
i give back to that guy
then he give back to me again
then i give to cm
cause my dear cry ad
is because when me and cm quarrel with that guy
she keep pull me
call i dont quarrel le
but i didn listen cause i very angry that time
she pull me very hard but no use
after i go near her
she run away
so i chase
she run go toilet
then i wait at outside
after we back to basketball court
all over
john tel me that the guy shake hand with him
and say sorry
if the guy call people come
we can beat him
wakaka
so shuang
cause win le
haha

after 2.30
me and cm walk go tuition
pity us
haha
but my daddy go bus station fetch me back take my book
then start our tuition lo
hehe
thats all

沒有留言: